Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Happy Birthday & ABC ½ way reminder

Firstly I would like to wish my Son Ashley a very happy 16th Birthday!
GOODNESS where do the years go?
16!
you can see the card I made for him here
have an awesome Birthday hunny xx


We have our ½ way reminder post hosted by the lovely Annette Check out the post as we have lots of info too!

The Challenge is A for Animals
and the fabby sponsor is StampFairy


For my card this time I have used a WOJ image and coloured it with distress inks
I have sewn this on my sewing machine too!

Here are some challenges I am joining with this card:


Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Christmas Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Let's Get Stitchy Real/Faux (Real and lots of it)
Emma's Crafty Challenge - Animals
Hope you can come join us at 

hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Congrats with your Ashley, times go by so fast...
    Beautiful and cute card with this sweet WOJ image.
    Enjoy your day.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Samantha, I love the sweet image and colouring. Your stitching looks wonderful.
    Happy Birthday to Ashley, I hope he has a lovely day.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Samantha. Love that WoJ stamp and the paper is very beautiful. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love that image,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning samantha.i love your bunting and gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching on your card and the reindeer, elf image is so sweeet! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Ashley, hope he has a fab day, fabulous card, Samantha, love it, thank you for sharing with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really sweet Samantha, love the DP you used and their colours. ... fantastic sewing too... such a long time I did that me :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, I really like that image. Well done you for using the sewing machine our stitchy challenge at TioT!! Thhanks for sharing, Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant colours and colouring. Love the image and your great card design. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card, I love the image and the stitching. Thanks for joining in at Emma's Crafty Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. I especially like the papers and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ths christmas card I REALLY love Samantha. Great design with the traditional colours, banner and stitches. So adorable that reindeer too. Have a great one. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this