Friday, 25 January 2013

Guest Designer

Oh I have some exciting new today I was chosen as the winner of the Clean and Simple challenge at ABC Challenge A few weeks ago you can see the post Here


So Patty sent me an email and told me all about the prize which is a fabulous Guest Design spot.



My Design spot is this week and the Challenge this week is

'Happy Birthday'

Now being I won the challenge by making a Clean and Simple card I thought I would make a clean and simple card for this challenge too, I am sticking by my new year resolution which is to make more Clean and simple cards...


so here is my card


I printed the text straight onto the card and then stamped the small solid flower stamp using distress inks straight onto the card too! and then coloured the butterflies with both colours added the pearls and that is it.

so hope you come and play at ABC Challenge too!

Here is a couple of challenges I am playing along with too:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge - Winged Things
Forever Friends - Birthdays
Fab 'n' Funky - Favorite colour combo - Blue and Brown

hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Samantha. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Congratulations! Your C&S is super elegant!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GDT spot Samantha, your card is gorgeous. I love the way you have coloured the flower and matched the butterfly.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no apologise needed hun, we all have lots of other things going on in our lives. Love this one wow great effect on the stamping and great layering on the butterfly to match :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Samantha - your washi bird was brilliant, so no surprise they loved it - and this one is just as gorgeous... Love the colours, so delicate and pretty and the use of space is amazing. I still haven't cracked CAS!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats with the GD spot, your card looks fab, lovely colours.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats on the GDT spot at ABC and your card for them is just lovely.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GD spot honey, your card is really sweet. Love the aqua / kraft colour scheme.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week! Your cards are beautiful, you do such lovely work :)

    I love this birthday card you made, the layered butterflies are so pretty as well as the colors you chose.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooo hooo! CONGRATS! This card is BEEEEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!!! I love your CAS!! I need to work on that more!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so very pretty! I'd say your ROCK the CAS style hun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply stunning samantha.really love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card. I love the color combo. Thank you for being a GD at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is beautiful! I love the soft subtle colors and the design is fabulous!

    Congratulations on the Guest Design Team spot!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing more fun and captivating than watching a beautiful butterfly flit to a flower. This is wonderful what you've designed Samantha and thank you so much for sharing it at Dutch Dare too! :)
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Samantha! Lovethose soft colors and that gorgeous butterfly. So delighted that you were able to join us this week as the guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your GDT spot Samantha. Love your new creation - you rock CAS. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card- love the soft colors! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this one too Samantha. You are getting really good with those CAS cards and I just love this one too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this