Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Good Top Tip Tuesday to you!


Hello are you back into the swing of things after the holidays?


As its Tuesday we have a New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and I have been having a early spring clean We have some new things happening so be sure to check them all out!

We also have lots of NEW awesome Sponsors YAY!

The theme I have chosen is:

Fur or Feathers

And we have a fabulous New Sponsor the mega talented Zlatoena




and a New 


1 Month Guest Designers spot.




For my card I chose to use Spring is here

Ok so I know its not Easter yet but the have the Easter Eggs in the shops already! hahahaa! so when I saw this cute little chap he looked like he was in the garden hiding Easter Eggs!


I have tried to keep it fairly C&S in my quest for keeping my Resolution! and I am enjoying using my NEW washi tape too!
all coloured with Distress inks and added glossy accents to his Ober cute nose.. and the ribbon is from my scrap pile.

and here is the back.


The Other challenges I am playing are:


Papertake weekly - Happy New? Using Washi tape is new to me.
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Fairy Tale - Animals & Pets - I have lots of Pets which includes 3 rabbits..
Fussy and Fancy - Furry Friends
Totally Papercrafts – Something New - Using Washi tape.



Hope you can come play our New challenge at Top Tip Tuesday


hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. It's so effective how you added the sentiment Samantha and a really sweet image as well. Might have to scrap lift that sentiment idea.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous samantha.i love your spring colours and the bunny is toooooo cute ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great Easter card. I think I may make more with this image, it's so cute. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love the colours and that bunny image made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I just makes me smile. I love the ribbon and little flags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    A fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this little rabbit with his big ears - he's so sweet! Your choice of colors is perfect for a spring themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha - this is a really bright and beautiful card. Love the colours you've used and that little rabbit is just soooo cute!
    With my DT "hat" on, thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Hugs, Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. By golly, you're the first Easter card I've seen this year!!! It's brilliant what you designed here and amazing that you're creating Valentines, Easter and Christmas all at the same time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation. Thank you for playing along this week at “Creative Creations”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally loving the bunny

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenge Blog ( Anything goes) Good luck and hope to see you for our next challenge
    Veronica DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet little bunny! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card - I love the rabbit :) thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny card. I love stamp. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, the rabbit is so cute :D Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations this time, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this