Monday, 14 January 2013

Fancy a game?

Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all!
As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at

The theme this week is Tic Tac Toe so you have to choose a straight line in any direction...

and our fabulous sponsors are:



For my card I am using the Distress it, use hardware or Metal, Embossing, the image is a Kenny K.
This card is for my Son's Birthday on Wednesday he will be 16!
Jezzzz where the hell did that time go?


I have made the sentiment on my PC and used a nestie to cut it out, I have used Distress inks to colour the image and highlighted with a white gel pen.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Charisma Cardz - Birthday Cards
Pile it on - Happy Funny Birthday
Little Miss Muffet - Winter birthday - My Sons Birthday

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. WOW..that's a heck of a challenge. Love your hardware choice on this card and the masculine embossing metal is terrific with it! Always awesome coloring.
    Hope you're having a great week so far.
    Big hugs to you,
    Liza (Bwahahahahahahahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Your son is going to love this card! It is very cool! Your self made sentiment is awesome!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, brilliant card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning samantha.really love the image and fabulous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice male card .. I bet he will love it, as much as a 16 yr old can :). Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love your image and colour combo, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card for a teen boy. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Little Miss Muffet's Winter Birthday Challenge. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is FABULOUS!! A GREAT guy card!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layers on this one Samantha. Love the embossing and bling pearls too. Fab card!! have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this