Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Clean and Simple How am I doing?


Well as promised I am trying my hand at C&S cards
I had a long browse of some challenges and found a couple that I am inspired to play
I hope I can play often and love the way these cards look...

so here is what I have come up with...


I have used Prim Poppy a Memory Box die, Kraft card on the inside and some washi tape and some twine! I think I will be using quite a bit of washi tape love how it looks so neat and is soooo flat too! haha! no bulk there!

Here are the challenges I am playing along with thanks for the inspiration teams

Cas colours and sketches Colour Challenge
ABC Challenges - Clean and Simple

hugs me xx

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing amazingly, Samantha. Simplicity at its best again! Love the die you used and the washi tape is brilliant too, not a bump in sight.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Samantha. I think you do CAS VERY well indeed!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great CAS design, I love the tape with the twine. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, in my opinion you have knocked CAS on the head! Gorgeously done and perfect use of the washi tape. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic CAS design - love it.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply stunning samantha.gorgeous cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous colours.
    A really, really pretty card.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic CAS card, beautiful design, love that washi tape (note to self to use it more often!) Thanks for joining in with our challenge at CAS colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing CAS beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great way to use the colors from the challenge! Love the die you chose too! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful CAS card. I love this poppy, I have it too and it is ideal for a clean & simple look. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is CAS at its very best Samantha. Love the poppy image and the twine. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you are doing awesome, this is an amazing CAS card!

    Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this