Wednesday, 30 January 2013

B is for.........Blinking heck!

Well naughty Mr blogger really has it in for me and did not post this post this morning so here I am pressing the post button manually!

As if that is not bad enough my Iphone has jammed and its not repairable! Thankfully its under waranty and they are going to replace it but I have to wait for UPS people to collect mine and bring the new one! they were supposed to come within 48 hours and have not come today So sure hope they come tomorrow :(

Anyway try again...

we have a new OR REMINDER challenge for you!
our host this time is Wilma and she chose was
B for Bows or Boys.

Our sponsor's are: 



So here is my card


Here are some challenge I am joining in with:

Cutie Pie Challenge - Use 3 Different Textures - Embossing, distressing and jute
Make My Monday - One For The Boys


and don't forget to come and join us at 
Photobucket

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are finally here with your cute CAS card,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful card! Love the embossed background, the choice of papers and the image as well. Hope the UPS guys come tomorrow and your Iphone gets replaced asap.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the blues and the embossing.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, I love the image and layout with that gorgeous embossing.
    How annoying about your iphone, I hope it turns up tomorrow.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabolous Samantha. Great design with the embossing and design with string. Have a fab evening hun. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful holiday card! LOVE the beautiful blues you used! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.really fab design and colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in with the 3 textures challenge over at Cutie Pies and Good Luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Samantha. Love the colours. I hope that in the meantime you've got your new iPhone?! Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, wonderful colouring and layout. I hope that by now you have your new phone.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great card. Thanks for joining in with our MMM one for the boys challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this