Saturday, 26 January 2013

As pretty as a Flower

Saturdays here and we have snow about 5 inches too!
My son was mad enough last night to be out measuring it!

Anyway we have a new challenge for you at
Totally Gorjuss  the theme this week is

Flowers

Ohhhh remids me of spring!
sponsors are Ribbon Girl and Bugaboo

For my card I have used a cute image I won ages ago
and have been meaning to use her she is sooo cute.
anyway I have followed Sunday Sketch and stamp.
The flowers are cut using a Memory box die, I have also sewn things into place, I wanted to try also sewing in a random circle too, so I am pleased with how that turned out.



Challenges I am playing are:

I have rotated the sketch

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday A Fishtail, Pearls & A Circle
Clear It Out! - Circles Stash Anything Goes 
LEJ Designs  Stitching Real Or Faux

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

 hugs me x



13 comments:

  1. Hahah, made me laugh about Ashley measuring the snow. We have none (but I'm certainly not complaining). Love your sweet card honey. The image is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that image is so cute and I love the colours and fabulous stitching.
    take care in the snow and I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable, love the colour combo and your colouring, so soft!

    I think I'll go out and check how much snow we have... I might send some of it your way! (Just for Ashley!)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, you are really getting into the swing of sewing on your cards now! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I love the coloring you did! And I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww this is fabulous, so so sweet. Love the added touch of the sewn details too......so imaginative.

    Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp this week,
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.i really love your stitching and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and I love all the different stitching styles you have used.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. DJ spins out on Saturday nights. You must definitely be planning to make it special
    and memorable by keeping a good theme, ordering the best
    food and choosing the best games. 8.
    Also visit my website pub quiz names

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card and such pretty colors! I love how you stitched in a circular pattern, it looks perfect :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is way cute Samantha. Love the design with the flowers and ribbon too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable image! Love your card, thank you for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this