Saturday, 5 January 2013

Anything Goes + Ribbon @ Totally Gorjuss

Hi all here I am with a new challenge for you over

The theme this week is
Anything Goes + Ribbon
and our fabulous sponsor is J & C Creations

I made a few New years Resolutions one of which is to
make more C&S cards
So with that in mind I set out to make the card for this challenge it took me ages to get something I was happy with..
but its definitely C&S and definitely has Ribbon hehhehhhee

on the front, and it took ages to make I think I am going to have a tough ride with this C&S Resolution...

I wanted to add something else on the front but I compromised with myself and added something inside instead haha


but I was really good and just added a cherry to the back of my logo so that is C&S too!

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Allsorts - Clean and Simple
QKR Stampede - Anything goes
Forever Friends - Birthdays
Hotshot Crafts - Clean & Simple


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. A great CAS examples Samantha and pretty colour ribbons as well.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your CAS style is wonderful Samantha. I love the ribbon and great sentiment.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is certainly fitting the C&S theme. Fab card, and I love the inside too.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Lovely

    Fabulous card - love the CAS look and really like the way you have decorated the inside too - one I will have to "borrow".

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diggin' your New Year's resolution. I would just love to not have to take out a loan to afford postage when I send off Christmas cards. CAS, awesome choice! Your card has food on it so it's instantly aces in my book ;D

    Have a great weekend!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous C&S card! love the use of the ribbons and the sentiment on the outside and the sweetness of the cupcake on the inside. Good Luck with your New Years resolution.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply gorgeous samantha.fab cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabolous design Samantha. Love how you've used the ribbon on the outside and image on the inside. Hope you are having a great evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous CAS card, I do like the inside being decorated. Thanks for joining us at FF this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Back again with my DT hat on. Love the design with the ribbons and sentiment on the outside and the image at the inside. Clever design Samantha. Thanks for playing at
    QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Samantha;) love the layout!

    Thanks for joining us for our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Great CAS Card!! So Pretty! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede's Anything Goes Challenge! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this