Wednesday, 23 January 2013

ABC Christmas challenge and some great News!

Good morning friends!
We have a new challenge for you this fortnight at ABC Christmas challenge and Wilma is our host this time

But first ...

I/we have some really great news about our new DT members.
we were so thrilled so many of you applied and we have chosen some new teamies so when you have finished here please run over to ABC Christmas and join us in welcoming them! and see what awesome makes they have made for their debut! 


Oh and I have been pretty busy giving the blog a makeover! 

YAY!

So then this fortnights challenge is B

B for Bows or Boys.

Our sponsor's are: 



For my card I have used this oh so cute Santa from Bugaboo - Tropical Santa Surfing I have kept the card very Clean & Simple.

not a lot to tell other than I have used distress inks and I have done a lot of sewing too!
the papers are Bo Bunny and I have added some twine and the sentiment is made up from alpha stamps.


Here are some challenges I am playing with this card:

LEJ Designs Stitching Real Or Faux = Real
Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Winter Spirit - twine
Try It On Tuesday - Let's Get Stitchy Real Or Faux - Real
Craft Your Passion - Teal as Main Color
Digi Makeover Challenge - Warm Thoughts


Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to come say hi and join in at ABC Christmas and please leave a lovely comment for the new teamies too!
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love that image and great papers. Your stitching looks brilliant too.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your warm more tropical papers with this image. Such a fun card.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog makeover - it's lovely and bright and much easier to read. Your new cards have got me reaching for my Cuttlebug! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS is very classy and this definitely fits the bill. :) Wonderful sewing job Samantha. Martha Stewart would be envious!
    hugs,
    Liza (hahahhaha...that still cracks me up)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, lovely colors! :)
    (Your challenge links are not right, they all take you to LEJ Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marja not sure which links you mean?
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a funny card, love the CAS style.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on this week's CYP-challenge! I like your image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Samantha. I like the CAS style and the sewing very much!
    Thank you for your kind comment on my B for Bows or Boys blogpost :)
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, the colours and layout are great. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  11. A real fun card, that Santa looks like he's having fun. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe so stunning samantha.really love the fun image and your papers and design are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cute Santa card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun and fantastic card Samantha. I love it and the stichings makes it even better. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - I hope you'll join with us again next week.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this - such a fun Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - the stamp is very cute! Thank you for joining us in with the Stitchy Challenge at TioT! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your santa Samantha. Great surf design with the colours too. Have a lovely evening. hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this