Wednesday, 9 January 2013

A for Animal!

Ok so here we go!
JOIN us for our ABC Christmas Challenge yay!!
you wanna be ready for Christmas 2013?

Well get your self over to ABC Christmas and join in the fun!
We have awesome sponsors this year too! and some fabulous challenges and prize lined up and some brilliant Guests too!
and if that is not enough we will be having some NEW Teamies soon too!

For this First challenge we have the fabulous Annette as our Host
and the theme is nice and easy...

A for Animal

Our sponsor is
So then to my card... and also my resolution...

I made a resolution but I don't normally make resolutions as I have trouble keeping them!

Ok so for those of you that don't know my resolution it is to make more Clean and simple cards this year!
I have tried to keep this card just that.. Also using this cute Digital stamp from Stamp fairy called Funny Owls - 1



The challenges I would like to join are:
Gingerloft - Christmas or Winter
Sketchy Colors - Colour Inspiration - Orange and Burgundy
ABC Challenges - Clean and Simple
Love to Create - Winter Wonderland

Don't forget to come and join us at 
and also visit my teamies they have some amazing lovely Creations to share with you!
hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Another super cute and gorgeous C&S card. Love the owl, that die cut is fab and the sentiment is brilliant and fits perfectly with your design. Great finishing touch with paper piercing too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Samantha
    I love that owl and the layout is fabulous. Such a great sentiment too
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so gorgeous Samantha love the owl image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something about owls and always make you smile Samantha and this one is so cute.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyeballs would scare the 'beep' out of me at night, but standing back and seeing the whole card...I LOVE IT!! Seriously? Already back at A? That's crazy, but SO FUN!
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha,
    lovely card, so sweet image.
    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design! It really shows off this cute owl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is way cute Samantha and I love the design with the snowflake swirl too. Have got something for you on my blog. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB card, Samantha. Love the lay out and the swirl. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha, your card is really adorable, beautiful papers and a great CAS layout.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week!
    Hugs, Jannhild

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific card! Love those banners and the snowflake die strip! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challeges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours, that cute owl and the snowflake die! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is just simply sweet. Thank you so much for joining us over at Love to Create Challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling owl and I love the papers you used! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge last week!! Please Come back and Play again this week!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this