Wednesday, 5 December 2012

X ½ way mark

Hey all its Wednesday ½ way through the week already and ½ way through our X marks the Spot challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge so we have a reminder for you!

for my card I got a bit messy with distress inks and crackle paint and also used some packaging card the corrugated stuff, glossy accents and some liquid pearls mixed and added to a mini mister


here is a close up, you can see the sparkle from the crackle rock candy paint and the glossy accents on the chip board swirls that I have coloured in distress inks first

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Simon says Stamp - Anything Goes
Bunny zoes crafts - Winter
Jingle Belles - Anything Holiday Goes
Fussy and Fancy - I love Christmas
Hooked on craft - Christmas No red or green
Crazy 4 challenges - Feature a snowman

Have a great day and hope you can stay dry and warm 
and don't forget to come and join us at 

and also visit my teamies I say it nearly every week
but really they are a fabulous team and are full of awesome ideas!
hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Cute snowman and great gard.
    Enjoy your day.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Samantha. Love the colourcombo. Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collage card filled with wintry delight. The distressing adds terrific depth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Beautifully designed card! Love all the elements you used. That snowman is really something!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to use some of my crackle paint but not had the guts to do it yet!! Love your cute snowy!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's groovy!! The staples and the twine making X's...brilliant!! You've been busy, but wow...so much fun to enjoy for me!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fun Winter collage with the sparkly snowman!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun snowman! Thanks for sharing him with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the mix of elegance and TH grungy on this one! Your snowman looks fantastic. Great use of colour and wonderful design.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, Samantha! The snowman looks gorgeous with his gentle gleaming crackle, and I love the flourishes, and kraft-y, text-y background - altogether yummy! And with my "official hat" on - thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely vintage card.

    I am inviting you to join our blog candy ends 12/19

    http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-candy-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an adorable snowman Samantha and love the design with the snowfklake and numbers too. Have a great evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this