Saturday, 1 December 2012

Totally Gorjuss and very glittery


Good Morning!
Where did November go??


We have a new Totally Gorjuss Challenge and the theme this week is
Anything Glitter Goes
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Joanna Sheen
Kind sponsors

For my card I have used this totally CUTE Happy Hopper stamp!Isn't he the cheekiest!
I have coloured the image with distress inks and added glossy accents to the lollies and sticks, and the wrappers too to make them 3D.
As I wanted to use the Paper-take weekly sketch and also play along with Fab and Funkys Birthday Challenge I have used 3 different papers for the back panel and also 3 different colours of twine, so that is my 3 of something. The spotty paper I have used the back of it for the circles tucked under the straight piece to make the scalloped edge. 


Fun Challenges I am playing with my card:

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Simon says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky 3 of something or the number 3 (3 colours of twine) see above for explanation
Aud Sentiments - Bingo - 3D item - Glossy accents, - Bling - Glitter lots of it!, use word Happy.
Just Hanna - Animals
Case Study - Fab photo inspiration



So I hope you can come and join us at 
mail.google.com
My teamies have some AWESOME inspiration for you!
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x





16 comments:

  1. Beautiful....love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's a cute image and I love the colours and layout.

    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab design and colours! You've coloured the image gorgeously. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    I would definitely love one of those "happy pops" please. I think that red one has got my name on it (LOL). Love the stamp you used and the way you coloured it in. Love your colour combo of the backing papers you used too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image, thanks for sharing in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a 'sweet' card! Your colored that image perfectly. :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable image Samantha.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so gorgeous samantha.i love your bright colours and the image is too cute :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! This is such an adorable image. Your card put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute and sparkly HM card Samantha. Love the added border and string and the layered design. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the glitter and bright papers. That bunny's jaw must ache!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your coloring is beautiful Samantha - those sweets look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahahha...that's adorable! Oh that face! The chunk of candy shoved in there. I LOVE IT!! :)
    Looks just like me at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this