Saturday, 29 December 2012

Top 5 with Debby


I have been meaning to post this all week but seem to keep getting side tracked but here I am and hope you will find time to Join in the fun with Debby and her Fav 5 Christmas cards for 2012.
This is always hard for me I love so many of the cards I have made I know that sounds a little big headed and its not meant too but I have so much fun crafting that making cards is a big part of the fun..

Here are my Top 5 Christmas cards from 2012
Original post for this TH snowman card is Here

This one is Here

This one is Here

This one is Here

This one is Here 

I am being very good and deleted about 4 others tehhehee
you think I love Blue, Red and Kraft?
Happy Saturday!
hugs me xx

11 comments:

  1. A wonderful selection of cards Samantha, thank you for sharing your choices with us.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous Samantha. I could've picked these plus another dozen or so from your collection. I also love the aqua colours. Fab choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such gorgeous cards, Samantha. Love them all.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Love the Penny Black one.....I've just got the Snowflake die and can't wait to play! S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all gorgeous, Samantha!!! Lovely images and I think I like the same colours as you :) I have not received your card, but I'm very happy to know I'm going to receive one :)!!! Thank you and BIG hugs, I'll keep you posted! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 gorgeous cards Samantha! i really loved the Christmas card i received from you too so you've obviously ahd a fab selection of cards to choose from :-) Sorry I ahven't visited your blog much over the past months ... work was crazy the second half of the year but I hope things will improve for 2013!
    Hope you have had a great Christmas and wishing you a Happy new year
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. all so gorgeous samantha, i love all your stunning designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. really creative cards that are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All are awesome sweetie. Hard to choose from all of your lovely Christmas card creations to narrow it down to just five.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous top 5 Samantha. You've selected some excellent projects and I love them all. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this