Monday, 10 December 2012

Snip Snip snowflakes


Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all!

As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs  I am the Host this week! yay!! so I have chosen the Top 5 from last weeks challenge and did the random winner too!
I have a fabby theme for you this week

Christmas with Snowflakes


We are sponsored this week by:



For my card I have used this Penny Black Image I have had this stamp for a long time and don't ink it very often but I just Had to use it for this challenge!
I have started to get a liking for White spaces and C&S designs so have put the image and C&S feel together and used this Gorgeous Memory Box die
I am pleased with the end result hope you like it too!



Here are some challenges I am joining in with:
Penny black and More - Your choice - See their Blog for details.
Sweet stampin Christmas - Dies & Punches
Christmas Card Challenges - Die cuts
One Stop - Christmas Friends
Crafty Anns - white on white and coloured image.


Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

20 comments:

  1. Adorable and the dry embossed snowflakes add to the idea of the mouse trimming the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I love that cute image and your colouring is so beautiful. The MB snowflake border looks wonderful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That die cut is a perfect complement to your beautiful image.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card, sweet image and a lovely die (I think it's my favourite die)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Not sure I'd let my Westie loose with a pair of scissors though, I don't think I'd end up with beautiful snowflakes !!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the memory box die you used so effectively and the shiny scissor handles.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image - love it! The snow border die cut looks great on this all white card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    Oh WOW, clean and simple cuteness in one very adorable package. Absolutely love this card!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw so cute samantha.i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this is so cute! What a sweet image! I love your clean design and the pretty embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card, love that memory box die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! the image is so cute and the CAS layout is beautifully done. thanks so much for playing along with us at penny black and more challenge this month.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, beautiful card, and fabulous sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. The whitespace works wonderfully with this image Samantha and such effective use of that delicate die.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another cutie Samantha. Love the snowflake border detail and your colouring. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Samantha, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Samantha,
    fabulous card, love the stamp!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a gorgeous creation, Samantha! I absolutely love everything about it! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so adorable! thanks for playing in our CCC this week.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this