Friday, 28 December 2012

Nom nom nom!

Remember these?
The picture of the French Macaroons I posted a little while ago?



 Well I made the chocolate ganache and filled them


Then made this tehhehhee a friend of mine Helen said it looks like kerplunk! theehhehee
do you remember that game? haha! thanks Helen

But mine was is tasty haha!!  

So here is my cake can you guess what this is gonna be? 

Any Idea now?

NOW? its got yummi Marzipan on it.. 
 yes its Battenburg!
I made one for us and one for my Dad as he LOVES it! I have not made one before this is my first but my dad reallllly loved it and said I can make another any time I want! tehhehehe

hugs me xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow your putting betty crocker to shame those little macaroons look YUMMY !!!! how can you go wrong filling them with chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Totally yummy! Love the look of of those macaroons and I bet that battenburg tasted as good as it looked.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already said but these look so yummy, or as my hubby would say 'yumster in the tumster'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum these look scrummy samantha, i loooovvvvee battenburg too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM you are so clever, they look delicious. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another yummy post. You are so talented Samantha. Looks really good. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this