Saturday, 29 December 2012

New Baby

Its Saturday and we have a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss challenge
the theme this week is NEW!
The Sponsor is LOTV
Its been a busy December for births and I have 2 nieces that have had babies also a couple of friends
So with that in mind here is one of the cards I have made
This is for a friend who just had their 2nd child this time a little girl
they are from Italy!
I thought I would try something different as the card I made for their some was a vest style card.... I drew it as a dress for my friend Helen but had not had a chance to use the Template myself until now 
I think it turned out quite good
Here are a few Challenges I would like to play:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
In the Pink - Pink and Pearlie
Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, I love it! Hope you had a great Christmas, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out more than good bird, it turned out brilliant! What a perfect shape for a baby girl - adorable! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet. I love the design and the delicate shade of pink is beautiful

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow so beautiful samantha.the shape is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my how adorable and sweet..love it.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. morning Samantha, A beautiful creation just perfect for our New Beginnings challenge at the Winter Wonderland, wishing you a Happy New Year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous shaped card for a new little girl... perfect for our challenge at In the Pink... thank you for sharing with us!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. how lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, so sweet and girly.
    I just want to wish you a wonderful Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card for baby births Samantha. Beautiful dress shape and gorgeous flowers. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is this? I love how you did the bottom edge! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Very effective design.
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this time.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this