Tuesday, 25 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!





Well its Christmas day here in the UK!
so that means some of you have had your Christmas, some will have it today and some when we are finishing ours you will be starting yours.....

Wherever you are have a fabulous time!

we are up to week 2 of the Top Tip Tuesday challenge and the theme is still Anything Christmas theme with Special Rules

So we have created a few more creations and also some of us have our New Years Resolutions.

We have awesome sponsors and lots of prizes to be won too!

So my Crafting Resolutions are:
1. To tidy out my craft space sell (or Give away) anything I am not using regularly.
2. Try to make more C&S cards for Next Christmas, as I make Christmas cards all year round and put my inserts in the cards when I make them rather than as I am writing them.
3. Try to finish crochet projects before starting a new one.

Here is my card.

My Non Crafting resolution:

1. Try to lose a few pounds (no not spending it on craft stash)!
2. Spend some more time in my garden, tidying it as its a bit messy. 

Here are some Challenges I am playing:

Update asap! it is Christmas day after all! 

So hope to see you at Top Tip Tuesday soon!


hugs me xx



3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas honey. I love your C&S card. It's really effective.
    Hope you and your family have a lovely day.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!

    I love your CAS card. Beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Samantha. Love the embossing with that little blue detail and string with sentiment. Have a great evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this