Sunday, 30 December 2012

Favourite Five of 2012

Good evening Friends!
Hope your having a good Holidays whatever your doing...
I have been busy trying to finish a few things I have been working on this year and hopefully will get them sorted soon but thought I would take a little break and play along with Debby's Favourite Five Cards of 2012 as I enjoy looked back at the last 3 years of joining her on this fun event!
If for some ODD reason you have not seen Debby's Blog then make yourself a cuppa and grab a snack and follow the link about but be prepared to spend along time there!
Debby your an inspiration thank you!
Sooooo


 I really want to make more Clean and simple cards
this coming year more like this! Plain and Simple

I had really good fun making my own note paper
you can check out my mini tutorial here too! All Heart

I really enjoy sewing on my cards too! so this one was fun!
Things with Wheels


I think I was enjoying some fun with Distressing
this year


I love this colour combo I had forgotten about this one
Lemon and Lime
IMG_5688 (640x623)

Now Ok so I have shown you my Top 5 cards from 2012




But I thought you might like to see my favourite Top 5 alternative makes
This is my little bit of sunshine this is my second water colour painting I really want to 
make more time in 2013 to do a few more paintings



I love home baking and this was the fun from the summer
Do you want Toast or a Bagel?




I was so please to complete this bunny it was the first animal I have crochet
and I really love how he turned out
Stripes but not a zebra!



This is the Box set was for my Son's Birthday last January

I can hardly believe it was almost a year ago!
he will be 16 on the 16th of Jan 2012
and of course I love the card too! - Grunge for my Son


and of course I could not leave out the fact that I cracked making
French Macaroons this Christmas too!



Just while I have your attention!
Hope you have a Happy and Healthy 

hugs me xx

12 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Samantha, I love all the clean style cards and the other gorgeous creations too :)

    Best wishes for 2013!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Samantha what a wonderful showcase of your beautiful creativity. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felice Anno Nuovo, Samantha!!

    Yuor pieces are wonderful! From the cards, the macarons, the animal (so cute) and the painting.
    Brava!!

    If you need some help with the Italian, just ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! All your creations are wonderful Samantha. Thank you for sharing all the inspiration you have given. I love visiting your blog and thank you for visiting mine too!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just a few of your marvels from this year. All fabulous and beautiful. I still can't get over your fab painting.
    Love it all.
    Happy New Year honey.
    Luv ya.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are gorgeous creations in their own right. Love them all.

    Happy New Year sweetie.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic cards. my favourite is the hearts and stitching card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. all so stunning samantha.
    Wishing you a really Happy New Year hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative, Samantha, and so talented! Everything is amazing, but I absolutely love your painting!!! WOW!!! And huge thanks for my adorable card which I love, it has arrived!!! BIG hugs and all the best for the New Year! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an amazing variety Samantha. Love it all. Hope you had a lovely new year celebration too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Samantha no wonder they're your favourites. Also love the alternative makes too they're fabulous
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are just a bundle of crazy good talent, you know it? The cards are always so fun to admire, but your painting is out of this world! That is really so beautiful and of course, I love food so the jam is right on!! So glad to learn that it was Christmas scented pieces in the vase and not hair, like I thought, for your macaroons. Bwhahahahahahahaha.... What the hell was I thinking?? ;)
    Happy New Year Samantha and here's to another year of friendship and creating.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this