Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Do or die!


Well as Christmas draws ever closer we only have a couple of challenges on 2012 left at ABC Christmas Challenge this fortnight. We have a little bit of sad News for ABC Kelly one of our lovely DT girls is leaving the team due to other commitments but we will see her in blogland (waving)!

 We are up to the letter Y on the ABC Christmas Challenge and Helen is our Host for this challenge and the theme is

Y for YOUR Favourite Die or Punch

Our Sponsors

There's also a 50% sale on at the moment so pop over there to grab a bargain...

and
Simon Says Stamp 


we have Guest designers from Stampfairy and Gerda, was kind and let us choose an image to use...


For my card I choose Mimi Winter 1 and my Favourite dies
are at the moment are Memory box dies BUT.... there are so many I could not add them all! haha! I have used Frosty Border, snowflake corner, and also a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and EK success double crochet edge punch, oh and a spellbinders square nestie die too!


I have coloured the Image with Distress inks and highlighted with a white gel pen, I have used Bo Bunny papers and some memory box paper, added Glamour dust to her hat and the ground, and added a few dome glitter gems.

Challenges I am playing along with are:

City Crafter - Snowman + Non Traditional colours
Deep Ocean - Christmas
Loves Rubber Stamps - Let it snow
Lexis Creations - SnowFussy & Fancy - I Love Christmas 
Squirrel & the Fox - Summer or Winter 
Stampin' for the Weekend - Let it Snow 
Sweet Stampin' - Dies & Punches 
Whimsy Inspires - Anything Christmas



Have a great day and hope you can stay dry and warm 
and don't forget to come and join us at 

and also visit my teamies they have been very busy!
hugs me x

25 comments:

  1. Fabulous, cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha this is beautiful. Love how you have coloured the cute image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I love that sweet image and gorgeous colour scheme. Those MB dies are some of my favourites at the moment

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Samantha. Aqua is my favourite colour this Christmas. Love sweet little Mimi with her snowy.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a sweetheart Samantha and I love that snowman too and the colours you'e used made it awsome. Have a lovely time prepping for christmas hun;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and image. Thank you for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    You made me LOL with your post header. Is that a threat (LOL)? Beautiful card! Love the colour palette,the papers,the dies and also love that you used this image again. It is super sweet and joy to see it again.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so darling! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning samantha.i love your fab colour combo and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image and card, Samentha, I love all the dies you have used, and I love your title ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fabulous, your dies are exquisite! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lexi's Challenge for our Snow Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable image and I love your dies, this is so fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those MB dies Samantha. Very pretty card! Sorry I have been scarce, it's a mad rush around here lol. Have a great day, hugs. me xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable image, beautiful papers and those die are fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. An adorable card embellished with beautiful die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super cute! Your die cut is awesome I can see why it your favorite! Beautiful job! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Samantha, awww how sweet is this image and your card isn't far behind either!!!

    Great colour choices and love all the dies as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute!!!! Thank you for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is adorable and I love the die cuts and embellies ,,, FAB :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello again Samantha. Just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say thank you for taking part in the Stampin 'for the Weekend Challenge and Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Sue

    (P.S. Forgot to say, yes I do live in Littlehampton!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous Christmas card with lovely details.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at The Squirrel and The Fox.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    The Squirrel and The Fox Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. UGH! I have been SO tempted by that Memory Box die REPEATEDLY... let's just say, I'm gonna have to make a trip to my LSS this weekend!!! LOL BEAUTIFUL Card! thanks for playing along withus at LovesRubberStamps

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is so cute. That image has me smiling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  25. And sooooo much cuter in real life!! Love her!
    Merry Christmas honey.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this