Monday, 17 December 2012

Christmas time mistletoe

.... and holly!
haha!! that caught you out hu!
you thought I was singing that awful song that rhymes!
tehehhee Don't know what I am chuntering on about then don't worry I wont burden you with the displeasure of the song!

Right Stop waffling and here is my card for today's new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is

Mistletoe and or Holly


for my card I have used this great bugaboo image she's so sassy hu! she is HEREI have coloured with distress inks and added liquid pearls and some red gel pen that has a sparkle to it!
the die cut is a memory box, and I have had the sewing machine out again too! and added a little glossy accents on her glasses and shoes.

I printed the inside but have not coloured it so it was just clean and simple



and our fabulous sponsor is


Here are the challenges I am playing along with:


Joanna Sheen Challenge - With Love at Christmas
Stamptacular - Christmas Time
Crafting when we can - Bingo (Pearls, Girly, C&S)

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. Samantha I just love the humour in this one and the colours and design is just perfect.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Samantha, brilliant image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas time, mistletoe and wine, children singing Christian rhyme, with logs on the fire and gifts on the tree .... all together now! LOL, fabbie card hun! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas wishes with a giggle...I love it. Great embellishing touches with the pearls and glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Samantha
    Your card is fabulous, such a great image and I love the colours and details.
    Now, I have that song in my head!!

    Hugs Sue

    (p.s. I will get round to replying to your Email later!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Samantha and beautiful neat stitching.

    So sorry I've not been by lately, been so under the weather but trying hard to play catch up.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the image(s) you used and the die cuts. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card honey, I think the sentiment on the inside is great!!!
    And thanks for putting that song in my head. I must admit it is one one of my least favourite Xmas songs, so thanks for popping it into my head!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous samantha.i love your colours and fab stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great Christmas creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card , lovely papers, great image, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week

    Hugs Winnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very cute, love the stamp on the inside too, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting When We Can, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card...love the stitching. The details on the image is a lovely touch. Thank you for playing at Stamptacular Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and I love that image!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Honey. You won on Crafting When We Can Challenges with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab christmas card again Samantha. Love the design with the memory box diecut and sewing detail and love that stamp on the inside as well. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab card love the image and happy new year have you claimed your prize from this at crafting while you can

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this