Saturday, 22 December 2012

A little bird....


Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!
I hope you are all relaxing as you are not ready for Christmas.. Like me!
HAHAHA!! I wish!!

Nope running about like a mad woman is more me I think!

So its Saturday and we have a new challenge for you over at Totally Gorjuss
The theme this week is
Easy Does it!

and our sponsor is this week is Craftwork cards

For my card I have....
I used a Craftwork card base card one of the mini ones
the robin & sentiment is from a Woodware stamp set.
and it was a quick make
Stamped the robin then the holly, coloured with distress inks
Red pearl berry, a little white pen to highlight, A little mat layer, done!

I had to make quite a few cards for my husband and I wanted to keep them C&S as he said he would like No fuss cards this year

 so I decided to make some
as a production line so I got a wriggle on and made a few the same... this is the top mat.


and don't forget to come and join us at 
mail.google.com


 hugs me x


11 comments:

  1. Adorable and a great idea to make a few. I've done all my cards now, but the presents are another matter. No idea what to get either. Only today and Monday so no pressure then !!! LOL Have a great weekend honey.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love that robin and your card is gorgeous, such a great sentiment!
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness what a lot of robins! Great card and I hope you have a tweet Christmas too!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card and great idea to mass produce. Love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest! I love this little robin!



    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet robin :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CAS card Samantha, just love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Festive challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us this week and Merry Christmas from everyone at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look really cute Samantha. Love the CAS design and that bird is beautiful. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this