Sunday, 16 December 2012

9 more sleeps! EKKKKKKKK!

Good morning Friends and followers
WOW we have dash through the year like Santa on his sleigh
and there is now only 9 more sleeps till the big day,
are you ready?
have you got your Tree?
I am still debating if I will get a real tree as I do most years or to use our trio of white sparkly trees.

anyway with that thought in mind when I saw the challenge this week at Allsorts is Oh Christmas Tree I just knew which tree I would use, in fact there are a few brilliant challenges that I have joined,,, my card is a clean and simple card using a memory box die, 4 little sparkle peel-offs in the corners and then some on the tree and a metallic blue ribbon with a knot instead of a bow...

Here are the challenges I would like to join:

Allsorts - Oh Christmas Tree
Fairytale challenge - Oh Christmas Tree
Winter wonderland - Oh Christmas Tree
Simon Says Stamp - What's your Favourite? I just love all memory box dies at the moment they are my favourite dies.


have a great day hugs me x




17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous in its simplicity hun - love this die, and it works so well on the dark background with the bonus sparkle. Brilliant. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love that die cut tree and the CAS design is fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the line in ELF. " I went through the swirly twirly gumdrop forest!" Beautiful card :D
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card and a fab christmas tree! This dies are to beautifull for beeing just a part of the bagground all the time! I love your card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memory box are my faves too, they're all so fab. I love your simple card. It's great for guys too, a style which I find oh-so hard!! check out my blog tomorrow for my lame excuse for guys' cards. :0( Nothing remotely pink or frilly in sight!!! LOL
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card Samantha, that tree image is lovely and your choice of blue is just right

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - loving the CAS style.
    Merry Christmas
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very elegant card. love the blue and white, with the bit of bling. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenges
    Cindy GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha this is beautifully elegant and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Xmas Wishes
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. simply stunning samantha.gorgeous cas design and i love the tree :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Just love that beautiful tree!! So elegant!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this MB die Samantha - beautiful elegant card.
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an elegant festive card. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stunning, elegant card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks magnificent Samantha. Love the design with that tree and touch with the ribbon. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this