Saturday, 10 November 2012

Totally Gorjuss - Pastel Christmas

Hey all!
Its Saturday So we have a new Challenge at Totally Gorjuss
I am also returning from my holiday today!

I want to say thank you to all of you that have taken the time to visit my blog in the last 2 weeks! I will do my very best to visit you all soon.

So then the Theme this week at Totally Gorjuss is Pastel Christmas

and we are Sponsored by Crafters Companion 
Crafters Companion

Now I have had to resort to using a colour I am not saying the name cause I have worked our if I dont say the colour name then is doesn't count! (RIGHT)?




Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
mail.google.com

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Awwww such a delightful image and I love the colours.
    I hope that you have had a good holiday

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Samantha, love the image and pretty papers. Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    I am going to say it for you PINK,PINK,PINK,PINK,PINK,PINK (LOL)
    Super sweet pastel beauty this Christmas card is. Love it!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Samantha

    Fabby card as always.

    Welcome back - I hope you had a good time.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday Samantha! Your choice of pastels for this design is fabulous. Soft, delicate, warm and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! I really love these pastel colours.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.your soft colours are bautiful and i love this image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colour combo & the image is fab too! hope you had a great time!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Samantha. Love that little girlie elf and the design with the faux stitches and layers. Welcome back and I hope you had a fabby fabbuy time. Speak soon. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I mention that what you've done to this image is soooo wonderful! What a beautiful card Samantha. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this