Saturday, 24 November 2012

Totally Gorjuss are Not Square...


Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!
What are you up to today?
I am working today I am running a Christmas card workshop at Penrith Crafts so if your coming to that see you soon!



As its Saturday I have a challenge for you over at Totally Gorjuss
The theme this week is
No Square

and our fabulous sponsor is
The Hobby House


So I more often than not make square so opted for a Bookmark 
hope you like it I think I am getting the hang of keeping it simple tehehhehee

Here are some Challenges I am playing with this project

Polka Doodles - Any Die Will Do

Tuesday Alchemy - Anything But A Card

House of Gilli - Die Cuts

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Love the ribbon you've added, fab idea to staple it on too!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bookmark Samantha, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark! I love the polka dots and staples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool project and a great gift idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Polka Doodles. Hope to see you again next week. hugs, Asha - Polka Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Samantha , thank you so much for your visit it was lovely to see your profile in my email box. I like this bookmark I make them for my friend Ann and this is one sh would love , must have a go at this . Well done , just had a peek at your creations I have missed lately , fab work as usual well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I followed back from your comment Samantha (thank you) and got me thinking I don't see your post on my dashboard. So I'm afraid you must be one of those I lost when my blog went haywire and unfortunately it's taken a long while to remember who they all were.

    Just tried to link up again but that element is missing from your sidebar the moment the promise I'll try again later.

    I just scrolled down your post is and see your holiday was in Italy, I do remember you saying you're going. I heard on the news that Venice was underwater again and it seems hard to imagine Saint Marco like that when it was so beautiful in June. But it's not the first time is it.

    Take care,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabolous Samantha. Love the bookmark you've made with that awsome print. Have a lovely evening, Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bookmark Samantha. Thank you for coming along to play at Polka Doodles this week. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!!! Wonderful variation in color along with the great tassels.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this