Saturday, 3 November 2012

Totally Gorjuss and Anything Goes with a button

Good Morning!
Can you believe we are now into November?


Saturday again and we have a new Totally Gorjuss Challenge and the theme this week is
if you have not already guessed..
Anything goes with a button


Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Joanna Sheen
Kind sponsors

For my card I have used this a stamp from the Hero arts Clear set called Cupcakes
I just love using this set and the swirly cupcake I have used is just perfect for adding a cherry, in this case a red button with some red twine.

As I am loving sewing at the moment I have sew the layers together, the letter for happy are CWC candy letter and the Birthday is from the CWC Sentiment set and I was VERY naughty and cut off the wishes from the birthday.. but its Ok its still usable just means I can use the Birthday on its own. some stickles and ribbon Oh and a little faux black stitching on the letters and word.


So I hope you can come and join us at 

mail.google.com

My teamies have some AWESOME inspiration for you!
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Samantha. I love the cupcake with the glitter and button cherry, Such fabulous colours and layout too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Samantha. I've tried to do a bit of stitching lately too and leave my machine out so I can use it easier. Love the pink too (I suspect you'll argue that it's red but I will say it's dark pink!!!) LOL (only kidding). Hope you're enjoing your hols too. Come back safe (and dry!)
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Samantha, I love the polka dots background paper and the yummy cupcake :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your cupcake card Samantha. Love the design with the sewing and polkadot papers too. Have a lovely time. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous samantha.your cupcake looks good enough to eat :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrumptious card Samantha. Such a fun and classy and eye catching design. I believe this might be one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this