Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Top Tip Tuesday _ We're all Heart

Happy Top Tip Tuesday to you all!
Its time for a new challenge and the theme this week is
 We're all Heart
hosted by the fabulous Lisa M

so for this challenge we want to see your hearts
No not your Real hearts,

 ewwww! that would be silly!
we want to see the hearts on your creations


Our Sponsors are:

Stamp Fairy



and 


Simon Says Stamp

Simon Says Stamp

and if that is not enough we also have the Fabulous 


Ooh La La Creations

For my card I decided to try one of the designs I have been seeing for awhile (Here's one)with cut outs and papers showing through, this is the card I made for my Husbands Birthday.
I also was VERY naughty and Cut some stamps in half

the sentient I wanted to use was with love but the stamps were 2 different ones so I cut the with off one sentiment and the love off another all on the same set though! what a rebel!


The Note pad paper the hearts are cut from I also created
Here's how if you fancy giving it a go
thing you need:
Large ruler
note pad with lines
red and pale blue pens

Piece of card your working on

Its hard to see the piece of card in this one but its there I promise!
anyway start drawing the lines in blue across following the lines of the note pad



Turn you card ¼ turn and draw a red 
repeat the red line once more but ½ way between the lines to make a narrow double line


and there you have it!

Heres the back 


Have a Great Tuesday all


hugs me xx

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! I LOVE this card, such a fabulous design

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful "negative die cut" design Samantha. Your handmade lined paper is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    What a super card! I absolutely LOVE/ADORE it. Simplicity at it's best!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning samantha.your design is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant heart design Samantha. Adore those papers you've made and it looks beautiful too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - I love the dotty hearts, and the 'cut-out' lines round them, and the school paper's very cute - thanks for the how-to on that. Totally worth cutting the stamps up - and now you've got more stamps!! Thanks for the inspiration...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this