Monday, 12 November 2012

Incy Wincy_Girl Power

Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all!
As its Monday I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is

Girl Power!

and our fabulous sponsor is
Kenny K


For my card I have used this lovely image called Queens Cutie, now I must admit I had to colour about 4 before I got a reasonable one I don't know why I just could not seem to get her clothes in a colour I liked! but I think this is ok now.

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 


hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love how she is dangling out of the circle. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout, great use of the out of the box technique.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Samantha. Love the papers, the circles and the image which look absolutely gorgeous the way you coloured it in.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I love the image, your colouring is fabulous and the layout works so well

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I love this image, so girlie (despite the distinct lack of pink!!!).
    ps - I finally joined pinterest and spent ages loading some of my own pics on there - I thought I'd put on 'a few' of my faves which then ended up being 60. Just need to work out now how to find things that inspire me to pin in there too.
    I can see what you find so addictive.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeousnsamantha.i love your design and fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Packed with confident girl power! Her outfit is perfectly colored and matches the wonderful patterned paper to a T!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! What a fabulous design with the repeated circles.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this