Monday, 5 November 2012

Incy Wincy is Giving Thanks_5th November


Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all!

I have a challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is
Giving Thanks

and our fabulous sponsor is

For my card I have made some more of my own faux note pad paper as my base layer and then I set about lining up the text on the lines
Having done the card I could of printed the text first and draw the lines after but you know me!
do first think later ahhahaha!
Anyway I added some doodling and that is that!

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the design and the image is pretty and coloured beautifully

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    This is a beauty. Love the simplicity! Great image too!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea with the note paper. Love the sweet image.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I def know the ' do first and think later' !!
    But... lovely card, great idea with the lines and notebook look. Super cute image.

    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning samantha.fab cas design and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as usual Samantha. Love the design with the notepaper and all the cute hearts surrounding her. Love the colouring too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this