Thursday, 22 November 2012

Christmas is coming so come and play..


Hey all! 
Good morning to you all! I have a new card to share with you this morning, I made this card at the weekend for 2 reasons... 1st reason was I was running a Christmas card workshop at work, 

2nd Reason is that Today there is a New challenge at Crimbo Crackers and Ruth has invited me to be a Guest for the New challenge, I was a winner of her challenge 23 in September but offered my prize for re draw as I often have digi's from sponsors of the challenges I DT for so asked Ruth to redraw the prize and hopefully someone that is not on a DT would get the fabby prize... 

Anyway so while I was planning my workshop I was also planning the card for Crimbo Crackers and thankfully having been stupidly busy since returning from our holiday I decided to combine the tasks... 

So the Challenge at Crimbo Crackers this fortnight is Anything Goes as long as its Christmas! and for the workshop one of the cards I showed them how to make was using this Fabulous Cling Stampendous Stamp called snowy postcard.



I have Stamped in memento and coloured with a combination of water colour pencils and distress inks, then splashed with water and liquid pearls, then added liquid pearl to the berries and when it was dry layered onto black card stock and a white card. 

Very simple and I think I will be making a few with this stamp for sure.. 

Hope you like it and can come and join the Crimbo Cracker challenge... 
Here are the challenges I am playing for this project: 

Our Daily Bread - Winter Holiday
Cards For Men - masculine Merry Christmas
Hooked on Craft - Christmas NO red/green

If you want to join one of our Christmas card workshops at Penrith Crafts check out our Facebook page HERE you can also follow me on Pinterest too! 


have a great week hugs me xx \

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. I LOVE that image and the colours are gorgeous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the joys of my voice recognition program, dare not even tell you what it type the first time !

    Totally love it Samantha, everything about it says vintage.

    In fact I been playing with the same stamp today, I ordered it way back in July when I first saw it, they messed me about for ages saying it was out of stock, in the end I asked for my money back, ordered it somewhere else and it arrived today.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Samantha, absolutely stunning vintage design and like the postal background too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, and lovely of you to offer the redraw for someone else.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This vintage scene pulls me in with hopes of a snowy winter walk in this beautiful village!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! I just love your scene and the postcard background. Thanks for joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card... love the vintage feel to it! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for join in at It's all about the Vintage
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for being my first ever Guest Designer on Crimbo Crackers! And a stunning card too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!! The coloring is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Samantha. I couldn't resist coming over for a look after you left a comment on mine. It's a great image and even I can do something with it!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful wintery scene. Wish we had snow like that on Christmas! None so far in Southern Finland. Thank you for joining us at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOOOOOWWWEEEE...I really, really like this!!! You DO have a flair for vintage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. We love seeing all the wonderful creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this