Sunday, 7 October 2012

World card making day... well not quite...

World card making day!
It was yesterday!
Well the official day that is! but we all make cards everyday tehhehee!

I had started this card yesterday but tit not get time to finish it! and then last night I saw this on the
Simon Says Stamp blog and knew I just had to get up early this morning to finish it!
Simon Says Stamp are Celebrating World Card Making day and they have a little extra special post and challenge! Check it out But you will have to be quick!


You can read all about the world card making day here Papercrafts Magazine
Here is the awsesome Kit Simon Says Stamp are offering if you join in the fun!


Just Show them what you've been working on for the holidays! This blog post with chances to win will stay open from October 6th, 2012 12:01 AM EST to October 7th, 11:59 PM EST.


Here's my card

Wow its really hard to get a good picture white on white but I think its ok!
when I was making it I just had to add some colour so I die cut the Memory Box deer twice and added a little tumbled glass distress to the back set.

The button is a recycled one I have had in my button box for years
its kinda got a leather feel to it
and I added gold gems and to the snowflake corner and border and also the gingham ribbon




hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Your card is AMAZING Samantha. It played tricks on my eyes at first and I thought the deer were debossed into the background,so cool, but now I see they are layered, but WOW..what an incredible Christmas card. So beautiful with the white snow and the glitter the flourishes and gold gems and the kicker of a leathery looking button...just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creativity.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautifully designed card Samantha. I love it!!

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab white on white creation. Love the die cuts.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a stunning creation, Samantha. Love it, great die cuts.
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the depth of this card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Samantha. Love how you did the design with the deer and snowflake branch. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning samantha.i love the deer and fab elegant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card and how cool it looks visually Samantha. That's a cool button too! Hope you had a good weekend. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gorgeous card, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe it is very difficult to get a good picture, but your card is gorgeous and it really shows!!! I LOVE LOVE it! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I LOVE this card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this