Monday, 1 October 2012

what do I win for 2 cherries?


Good Monday Morning!
Its October and where did September go?
I am shocked at how fast we are whizzing through the year,

This weeks Incy Wincy Challenge is a lovely one and you will enjoy joining in for sure.
The Theme is Bears bears bears
and our sponsor is the fabulous Stamp Fairy!

For my card I have used one of the images I had from when I was on the Stamp Fairy DT
this is Lenny and you can find him Here he has all kinds of fruits

For my card I have scored the background for extra texture as I wanted to keep quite a bit of white,
I have coloured lenny with Weathers wood and black soot distress inks and also added a little white and black gel pen too, and some tattered rose for his cheeks and ears, A little glossy accents on his nose and cherries, the papers are Echo park Christmas papers but as you can see they are also perfect for everyday cards too! as the sentiment is a happy Birthday one I have made. 
I also have a brad in one flower and a piece of card candy in another the flowers are a Memory box Die, and I am Happy to say we now have quite a few Memory Box dies in stock at the Shop Penrith Crafts where I work,


Challenges I am entering are:
Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

Incy Wincy Designs


Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Ah you can't beat a bear and this one is a sweet little chap!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how gorgeous!.Such a cute image and I love the colours and layout

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely stunning Samantha. Love the design with the punched lace and distressing too. Absolutely love your colouring. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Super cute card! Love your colour palette again, all your distressing and the image is just adorable.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. Thanks, so much for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Great way to use circles. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.i really love the sweet bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lenny is adorable.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image Lenny. Great how you used so many circles. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends for the circle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a cute card and great use of circles!!! Love the pretty border too! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this