Saturday, 20 October 2012

Totally Gorjuss Bling it on!

Saturday again!
EKKKKKKKKKK!

Well no point in moaning Mr Sandman is not helping slow the time done so I will tell you about our new challenge for you over at Totally Gorjuss

The theme this week is
Bling it on!
We are sponsored by the lovely Heathers Hobbie Haven

For my card I started by measuring where to add the sentiment and then I used one of my New Memory box dies called Piestra Tile, I worked out that by masking my cuttlebug plate so I could line up easily. As the challenge is Bling it on! I added tape behind and glittered in sections then added mini gold gems to add to the pattern.


I decided that I would also emboss some lines to give texture but not colour.
I am really pleased how this one has turned out.

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:
Charisma Cardz - Clean and Simple
Paper Crafting Journey - Add some Bling
Whimsy Inspires - All things sparkly

So I hope you can come and join us at 

My teamies have some AWESOME inspiration for you!

hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. This is pretty sweet. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I love this card, such a clever and effective design.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    I am not surprised you are pretty pleased with it. It is a beauty! Love the simplicity of it, yet so effective in every way.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and very creative Samantha. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning samamtha.really love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've used that lovely die to make a very elegant card Samantha. I've had the die for ages and never used it yet. Hadn't thought of just embossing with it so thanks for the inspiration.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card, the embossed lines on the side are a fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, classy card! You are a technical artiste! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut-Up! This is GORGEOUS Samantha. I can't stop looking at it. The bling-sensation is so festive and deserves to be front and center of all other birthday cards! Such a stunning design. Dang...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great bling design Samantha. Love your elegant CAS design. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple but soo soo effective. Love it!

    Thank you for joining in with us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love and love this,thanks for sharing this week at charisma

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this