Saturday, 27 October 2012

Totally Gorjuss and Things with Wings

Good Morning!
Hopefully Mr Blogger is going to be good to me this week!
as I am scheduling a few posts while I am away if
not I will have to get my house sitting to press the button! lol!

so then what have i got for you today?

well we have a new Totally Gorjuss Challenge and the theme this week is
Things with wingsWe are sponsored by the lovely Crafty Poodles

I love this Solid flower stamp from Hero Arts I used distress inks and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder, Also loving the Memory Box dies and EK success punch too.
  Heres a close up of the MB butterfly

So I hope you can come and join us at 

mail.google.com

My teamies have some AWESOME inspiration for you!
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

8 comments:

  1. Samantha, this is gorgeous, I love the style of your card, it's very elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really lovely and so effective.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, I love the design and the colours are wonderful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen a more delicate butterfly die. That's gorgeous Samantha. You've designed a very classy and eye catching card here! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Stunning simplicity! Love the design and every element you used.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha

    I love this card - the simplicity of it makes it just beautiful.

    Hope you have a fab time.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love the background that you have created.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card yet again Samantha.Love the elegant design wih the embossed flowers and punched edges. Gorgeous butterfly too. Have a lovely weekend;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this