Saturday, 6 October 2012

Totally Gorjuss and Anything Goes

Good Morning and a very happy Saturday to you all!
Hope you have something nice planned and if your working I hope you love your job!
As its Saturday I have a challenge for you
over at Totally Gorjuss and theme this week is
Anything Goes!

Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Joanna SheenKind sponsors


As my printer is out of action at the moment I have gone back to stamping and embossing and using the resist technique :0)
I have also used a memory box butterfly and some organza polka dot ribbon too!



Here's a side view

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Fab 'n' Funky -No patterned paper
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything goes
Try It On Tuesday - Lot's Of Layers
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, gorgeous card and fab design!! Please can you help me, i've emailed Totally Gorjuss 3 times about my prize but had no replies!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I love the design and the colours are gorgeous.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is gorgeous. I will be casing this one for sure.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Samantha

    Beautiful card - love the colours you have used - fabulous.

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving me some lovely comments.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Take care

    Ta ta for now.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Samantha. I'm not sure you need your printer if this is what you create without it. It's gorgeous.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so beautiful samantha.the icy colours are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning Samantha. Such a great design with he stamping and embossing teqnique and I love the icy colours and the touch with the bow and butterfly. Have a lovely evening. Big hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete


  9. A lovely card, so many wonderful layers. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge, Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite techniques and your card turned out beautifully! Love it. :) Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges and I hope you'll check out the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, your card is so beautiful! very elegant and it's blue!!!! I love it!!! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card using such a gorgeous shade of blue. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this