Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Top Tip Spooky Challenge

Hey all its Tuesday's here and we have a new challenge for you!
at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge for you the Theme is Halloween
there's a surprise! haha!


WWWaaaaaa hahahahaa! (Evil Laugh)

We have our lovely Bettina with an awesome Halloween tutorial too! so don't miss that!

our fabulous sponsors are;
 and we have a Guest Designer too! Tracy
So then what did I make?
Mini Candy Corn Teepee cards..

base card is the yellow and then I have layered the orange and white, 
My little Top Tip is When punching hole in your card that NEED to line up first use your pokey tool to mark where the holes will go through all the layers this way you can then see where to punch, then your ribbons and twine will line up!

Never heard of Candy Corn!
Well heres a few pictures I found on Google

Some Candy Corn sweets

Crochet Candy Corns 
candy-corn-babies

This one is Priceless hu!
the cutest candy corn in the universe

Challenges I would like to play are:
Craftymess Challenge - Halloween
My Sheri Crafts - Halloween
Card Crafter's Circle - Halloween
Crafty Catz – Halloween
Squirrel & Fox - Use Ribbon


So I hope you can come join us at 

I have both cute pictures above pinned now too!
So you can see where they were on the web.


hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your mini candy corn teepe cards Samantha. This is such a great idea and love the design with the faux stiching and bows too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, such a great design and I love the ribbon.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeous Teepee cards! Thank you for the tip as well. Those candy corn sweets look delicious. I did not know about their existence till now seeing them here!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and I love those photos that you've found. They made me smile.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards, I have never heard of candy corns till now. They look good. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOA -- Too Adorable!!! Never seen cards quite like these -- sooo unique!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards Samantha. Candy corn rocks and so do your pictures. That baby is precious!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea thanks for joining us at craftymess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a super adorable creations ...beautiful thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week fab entry hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great style of card, love the colours and the ribbon, thanks for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, what a great take on our theme of halloween this fortnite at craftymess challenge blog, thanks for taking part

    Hugs
    Judie x
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite candy in the world!! Next to dark chocolate..okay, they're my second favorite candy, but the new M&M candy corn...disgusting!! Didn't realize they were white chocolate inside...GAG!
    Love your tip with the "Pointy thingy" which oddly enough, I needed to know because that would have torqued me royally to do all that and not have it line up. Love your candy holders and that baby picture is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fab! :) thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cards... love the effect of the candy corn shapes. Well done! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards - really glad you showed us the candy corn pictures too, so I can really see what you were up to! Great tip too, thanks...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this