Friday, 12 October 2012

Tanti Auguri, Incy Wincy

Just a quick post as I am busy making samples for the workshop on Saturday 
It was my husbands Birthday yesterday so I can show you this card now
I have used Sketch Saturdays Sketch its a brilliant one its what I call a keeper!

(Edit to add) - Tanti auguri = Many [good] wishes
The Image is from The Paper Shelter who are sponsoring us at Incy Wincy this week but my printer kept Jamming and I could not print anything but My darling Husband fixed it and thank goodness he did right! 
so if you fancy joining in at Incy Wincy Designs our challenge is Anything Goes 
Difficult to see but the little ticket die cut I have stamped with the sentiment that has a space for an age and I hand wrote 21 under it that is says again?
tehhhehe

A few other challenges I am playing along with are:
Simon Says Stamp - dies/punches
Sassy Cheryl's - Happy Birthday
Card Mania - Happy Birthday
Monday Anything Goes - Always Anything Goes 


Happy Friday Peeps!
hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love it! What does Tanti Auguri mean??? LOVE the wine paper you used!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I really love the colours and all the detailing is wonderful.Thank for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, love your gorgeous card, fab image & details. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this is so cute! Love the take on the sketch, the image and coloring, the papers, the distressing, and the great embellies! :^) Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, a brilliant image and I love the papers

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is terrific and I love the vino background paper!! Have a blast on Saturday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning samantha.fab papers and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you printing again. I'd be lost without mine. Fab card too and yes, a great sketch.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this one is fab Samantha. Love the design with the layers, string and love the papers and colouring too. Have a lovely night. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous card, I love it all. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lady Anne's
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL card wondfurl bright and colourful perfect for birthdays ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this fun card and great papers.

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just so much fun! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card. Love the image and your paper choices complement it beautifully.
    Hugs Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun cute image, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful and love the design :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this