Sunday, 21 October 2012

Picture this....

Good morning friends
What a gorgeous day the sun is shining Not a single drop of rain is sight! 
Hoooooray!

I have a little post for you today, as my son will be 16 in January (OMG) that is Scary! where did the last 16 years go? anyway... I was looking through a little album I have of his first year and there were a few pictures in the album that were extra.. We had some paper mache picture frames come into the shop (Penrith Crafts) a few weeks ago and 
if you saw my post also a few weeks ago about the Giant peg? if not here it is!



I decided to use the rest of the papers
to decorate the frames, they come as single frames
So I cut the hangers of 2 of them and glued them to the one above so they could hang as a set.
We have some lovely bright buttons and so I have used a combination of buttons & card candy to decorate it.


Thought I would join in with these challenges:


One Stop Craft - Anything goes
Bloggers - JFF – Alter It
Clearly Inspired - All tied up - I used twine
Fairy Tale - Something with a Photo
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes


Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    Gorgeously decorated frames which make a fantastic wall hanging and capturing those precious moments too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project Samantha. I love your trio of frames and those sweet pictures too! Have an awesome week!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo frames. I'm sure your son will not be too keen on the photos you've picked though!!! I can hear an 'Oh, Mum'!!! hehee.
    Great project honey.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picture frames. I love this project.
    HUgs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi samantha
    your frames are absolutly gorgeous, love the colors
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely photoframe decoration! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photo frames Samantha. Great design with those buttons to match and love how you've composed this. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photoframes. I likt he use of the buttons and the colors are great too.
    Thanks for joining is at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet altered Clip and frames, love the paper you used! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful project,thanks for sharing.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous project!! Love your papers! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge!! - *Vicki* - DT member

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this