Wednesday, 17 October 2012

ABC Christmas U is for Its Up to you!


Hey all we are up to the letter U at ABC Christmas Challenge this time
we have the lovely Carissa as our host and the theme this time is

 U for Up to you!
So ANYTHING Christmas let your hair down and play!
We have 2 Fabby sponsors:

and I have to say the Design Team have done us proud once again!
for my card I have used one of the Cute images for Meljens

called Bundled Little Snowboy and I think he is sooooo darn cute!
I coloured him with distress inks and had fun with dries clear glue and glamour dust.
I have followed Sketch Saturday's awesome sketch.

as the challenge is Up to you I also decided I would have a play with my sewing machine too! and used straight stitch and zigzag, the sentiment I stamped direct and I can confess I was a little worried because I stamped that last! Ekkkk!! and if you think I am fibbing click the photo because you can see the ink on the sewing, haha!  

Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Sketch Saturday's Awesome sketch
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Christmas Sentiment + DT call
MyGrafico - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles - Monochrome

Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Totally Stampalicious - Christmas
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
My teamies have some AWESOME inspiration for you!

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image and beautiful shades of blue

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it hun! Well done on being brave with the stitching, it works perfectly. Gorgeous card. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greay lay out, Samantha, beautiful colours and love your stitching ;)
    Enjoy your day,
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Samantha! Great colours and stitching. Love the image!!. Have a great day. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Oh WOW what a sweetie this snowman is! Love the shades of blue you used for the background with different patterns and your fab stitching too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) such a cute image and the shades of blue and sewing are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Samantha. Love your image and lovely wintery blues.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very cute card, Samantha; happy to see you at Delicious Doodles. Good Luck. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful monochrome colour scheme, this was the perfect image for it. Love the layout of this wonderful card too.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I agree...he is darn cute. Love the design you've created using beautiful blues.
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful use of the sketch
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet card!! I love all the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute and I love the sparkle and texture you added.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cute image and great layout, I love the stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your christmas card Samantha. Beautiful winter colours and love the sparkle on the snowman and the sewing. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello, you card is to cute and sweet, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this