Monday, 22 October 2012

Incy Wincy_ Things with Wheels

Good Morning world it's a brand new day!

and what better on your homemade fresh bread other than Marmalade???


Locally produced Honey!
Where my allotment is we have a lovely man that keeps Bees and he very very occasionally will let me buy a pot of honey,
I treasure it like gold dust its nothing like you have tasted before Fresh honey is OMG! its wonderful...
sooo I saved it for a treat,
I have chosen to use this cute Gruffies Bear from a house mouse set called Ride of your Life, I have coloured it with Distress inks and added glossy accents to the honey pot and his bike, some sewing again anyone would think I was trying to save glue haha!



The Sentiment is from the same set as the bear and I have stamped and then used Distress ink markers over the top, 

So have you guess the theme yet?
NO not honey! 
Its Things with Wheels,
weeeeeeeeeeee!

We are sponsored by the lovely Di's Digi Downloads

so hope you will come and join us and don't forget to check out my teamies creations too at Incy Wincy Designs

Here are a couple of challenges I am playing along with:
Allsorts - Autumn Colours.
Cupcake Craftroom - Anything goes in Autumn.
One Stop Craft - Anything goes.
ABC Challenge - Z for Zoo.
C.R.A.F.T. - Use Metal on your card.


hugs me x

16 comments:

  1. Great card bird! Love the bear on his bike. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and papers with your fabulous stitching

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and very creative. Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This H&M image is so great and you have coloured him so fab. Perfect sentiment!
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely dig this card!! The sentiment, the coloring, the charm...it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'm back again so quickly against Samantha and you've another lovely card to look at. That sentiment is so great with the image.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card honey. Love your cards so much.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning samantha.i love the fantastic image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome!
    Such great projects posted from participants
    for this challenge...
    I adore the design, the paper choice and that image
    is really wonderful!
    Super glad you shared w/ us gals at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful creation. Love the twinery and the stitching.
    Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a darling bear riding his bike. Love your design with the sewing, punchwork and use of charm and string. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Samantha, just love the cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hun, I love the colours and embellishments and sewing on this card everything works together beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hun, I love the colours and embellishments and sewing on this card everything works together beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whinnie the Pooh can learn a thing or two about stealing honey lol. Thanks for playing with ABC.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this