Monday, 29 October 2012

Incy Wincy and a Recipe


Good Morning and a very happy Monday to you all!
Monday here again and a fabby new challenge for you over at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is a Recipe
Use 4 different papers, 3 brads, 2 ribbons, 1 image!

Now when I first saw this recipe I thought OH my Really 4 different papers!
BUT!
once I found what image I was going to use and grabbed a bundle of paper I found I had 6 papers that worked well together so I had to then choose 4 haha!
I have added a close up so you can see better the 4 papers and also the 3 Brads on the left side.

and our sponsors are the awesome Fantastic Ribbons

and the lovely Limited Runs



I have used a house Mouse stamp again LOVE those so darn cute! and I have coloured it with Distress inks and Markers, The 2 Ribbons I have bent the theme a little and added organza and then some gold twine, its a spooled item so that is ok! I have also added some liquid pearls to the gingerbreadman where the mouse is piping the frosting on.

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card hun, just love the image, and great papers. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, such a delightful image and I love the papers

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    Oh WOW! Love, Love, love this card! Every element you used is just gorgeous, plus the image looks so 3D.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours. Great design and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute these mice are;) Love how you did the gingerbread man as well. Great punchwork and use of bow too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.i love the sweet mice and stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, cute card Samantha, love the colours and the image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four, three, two, one....That is a countdown that is beautiful. You combined these elements fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh heavens, my heart just fluttered. I love this image so much. How fun was this to color up?? That's precious Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this