Monday, 8 October 2012

Anything Goes at Incy Wincy

Good Morning its Monday and we have a fun Anything Goes Challenge as Incy this week so you have NO excuses not to join.

I am having a printer malfunction at the moment and waiting for it to be fixed so I decided to have a play with some other goodies
I have decorated a giant peg
Here is what I used, including this fab Giant Peg.

The Paper is Echo park isn't it just the best!
I have used Studio matt multi medium to stick the papers and then burnished the edges so they don't lift! the left I filled with glossy accents and gives depth and texture in the flower and a few fine dots of liquid pearls

you can have it either way up and it makes a great photo stand too! the Picture is my son and I about 13½ years ago! Shuuuush don't tell him! thehehe :) We were at the Zoo.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:


Crafty Ribbons - Anything but square
Deep Ocean Challenge - More Than 2 Colours
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + optional Celebrate
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything But A Card Or Tag!
Craftymess Challenge - Anything Goes


Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 



hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. A fantastic peg. Such a great idea to use it for a photo.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have a giant peg in my studio and it looks a tad plain and boring compared to your jazzy one!!! You've done a fab job on yours.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy printer anyhow, but what you've created without modern technology completely rocks. I love that picture of you and your son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Samantha. I really love that spotty paper and the wonderful flower.
    Such a gorgeous photo too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha
    Love your decorated peg! It looks brilliant!!!! Very cute pic of you and your son too. I hope your printer gets its act together soon.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool clothes Peg!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight in our Anything But Square challenge.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your peg, hun!!! And the photo that goes with it:-)! Thank you for all your lovely comments, I did see the one about ABC Xmas and I edited my post to thank you:-) but I only published my comments today! So don't worry, you are there on my blog and certainly not missing:-)!!! BIG hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab idea to decorate the peg. I love the photo!!!
    Hope your printer is better soon.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the papers, thanks for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that's definitely a different shape. It looks really big. I love the make over you have given it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowm that is some PEG!
    Love the papers and the liquid pearls are a nice touch.

    Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Anything Goes Challenge with us.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so hope India starts getting such Pegs....am dying to try my hands on them but till then ...sigh...but I have to say....beautifully done peg...love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your peg Samantha. Great design with the dotted papers adn that pretty flower too. Hey and what a precious image too;) Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it thanks for joining us at craftymess xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this