Wednesday, 24 October 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge ½ way reminder U is for

Hey all its Wednesday again and we have our reminder at ABC Christmas Challenge

The theme is U for Up to you and you have 6 days Left to Enter!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:
Stamp and create


and


and here is my card, I have kept it simple
and have used the cute image from Meljens called Cozy Winter Owl the card stock is Bazzill and Red Glitter card
and the Die cuts are Memory box.

Here's a few challenges I am playing too!
Hiding in my craftroom - Die Cuts
Christmas Stampin - Traditional Colors
Jingle Belles - Living Creature
Totally Papercrafts – Christmas

Hope you can come and join us as the theme is really easy this time!

Please also visit my teamies they have been very busy!

hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Sweet little winter owl and wonderful dies.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this Samantha. Love that little owl, snow texture and the snowflake dies. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how gorgeous! I love the cute image and the colours are fabulous.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute little Owl image and the papers go perfect!!

    HUgs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a lovely card, Samantha. Cute little owl and the colours are very pretty. Love the dies.
    Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the traditional colours and that image is cute as can be!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous samantha.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your cute card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love owls, they look so cute (even if the real owl's babies are pretty ugly!) Thank you for your visit, cute owl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That owl is so cute. I have those memory box dies...aren't they wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Samantha I love how you pulled the feeling of swirling snow around the owl to the outside corners of the card with the delicate white die-cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Samantha! I love these dies too! Thanks for stopping by my Blog today with your lovely comment. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is REALLY cute! I love the Memory box dies and that glitter paper is tooo yummy!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. Love those dies and your fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this