Saturday, 8 September 2012

Why oh Why! make that the last!


Hey all!
Its Saturday So we have a new Challenge at Totally Gorjuss
The Theme is Awful!

Its Pink and Green! I Think Net and Everyone else are working on the theory If they make me use it enough then I will start to like it!

WRONG! hahahhahahhaa

Anyway under protest I have made my cardand we are Sponsored by Crafters Companion 
Crafters Companion

Now I was quite happy with a few cards I have had to make with the pink and the papers I had that are craftwork cards I have nearly used them up and so I thought I would do another patchwork one with sewing too! I did not have very much of these papers left to doing a patchwork was a good option and I love doing cards with my sewing machine, I have seen a few cards where people and drawn lines overlapping on their cards so thought I would do this but with the machine sewing, I have paper pieced the image too!
and layered her dress and hair,
I also added the sentiment (Freebie from Annette thanks hunny) by sewing around the inner line.

Challenge I am entering with my card are:
Aud's Sentiments - Christmas or Holiday sentiment
Dutch Dare - Sketch
Hanna & Friends - Green & 1 other colour
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Sewing

Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Ladybug Crafts - Paper Piecing

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
mail.google.com

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

12 comments:

  1. Pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink is wonderful! Gorjuss card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehehe, I LOVE PINK and you will learn to love it too!!!! Your card is adorable, and thanks sooooo much for the credit for my sentiment. I love seeing my sentiments used on cards as it makes it worthwhile me doing them. Love your image too (and the quilting!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, such a sweet image and I love the colours too!!!

    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Sew Charming" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge next Wednesday.

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be a 'non pink girl' I thing you have made a fab and cute card, Samantha ;)
    Lovely paper piecing.
    Congrats with the wedding in your family, hope you have a fine day.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and great use of stitching. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous samantha.fab sweet image and i love the colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew „Christmas Challenge“!
    I wish you good luck – make sure to come back to see who’ll be our winner!
    Hugs, Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe if you started calling it "aged red" it wouldn't seem so offensive to you. LOL Samantha, I loooove the 'sporadic' sewing around the edges and the paper piecing with the layered hair...WOW! Gorjemous card with beautiful colors and aged red!

    Thank you so much for joining in the fun at Dutch Dare as well. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly adorable Samantha. Love the design with the sewingand choices in papers and loooove her dress;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this