Wednesday, 12 September 2012

What a lot of POOP!

Yes Reindeer Poop in fact! hehehhehe!
Today is Wednesday and we have some More recycling creations for you at ABC Christmas Challenge for our ½ way inspiration! 


I thought what better to go with the toilet rolls I used for last weeks challenge other than poop! theehhehee

Now talking of Inspiration I saw a brilliant Idea on Pinterest and had to check it out, I found it HERE on Maria's blog
it's Reindeer poop! hehehehheee
Now I was going to post a picture of Maria's Reindeer poop on my blog but I have found over time when posting other people pictures that so people that Don't read and just look at the pictures I post assume all the creations are mine!
So PLEASE
visit Maria's Blog and check out her creations that Inspired me to CASE her work!
So then Here is My version and yes the Tubes are Recycled!
here is one of the tubes I have recycled 

Very simple to make my version I removed the contents and labels,
washed and filled with Poop! (Chocolate Peanuts)
Made the labels on my PC, Added the Pompom nose with pin flair glue and poked holes and threaded the pipe cleaner and then cut and twisted on the short pieces to form the antlers.
Oh yes and the all important googly eyes!
teehehehhee aren't they fun!

Here are some Challenge I am entering:
There She Goes - Something sweet -candy, cookies, ice-cream, cake)
Amusing Challenges - No Digi - Anything BUT a card
Anything But A Card Challenge - Anything but a card
Stamp and Create -Anything Goes
Secret Crafter  Animal Antics
Anything Goes Challenge - Early Christmas
Stampin for the weekend - Christmas Early.



and don't forget to come and join us at 

Please check out what other awesome Idea's and Inspiration I have found on Pinterest!

hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Now that's the kind of poop that squirrels really love!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project Samantha - that's the sort of present my twin brothers would appreciate!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! Love those red noses!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fantastic hun.love em :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea and neat way to reuse those containers. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are super cute. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to recycle something - this would be such a great stocking stuffer! I appreciate you joining us my Amusing Challengesthis week. Glad you shared your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's the kind of poop I don't mind disposing of!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah, that is waaaaaaay cute! Thanks for joining us at ABAC! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha! Fabulous idea Samantha! Just love them! :D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post made me laugh... and crave a little something sweet! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super adorable! Fantastic little stocking stuffers (if they last that long...)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very creative idea and so much fun! Love the googly eyes very much.
    Thanks for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project and love the recycled containers you used. Now that's my kinda poop Samantha. hehehe Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fun and yummy project! Cute too!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card challenge!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your creative project with everyone at ABAC! What a hoot...reindeer poop! I love that you have a countdown of your completed Christmas cards and gifts - I'm going to have to do that. I have been making Christmas cards all year, too. I look forward to seeing more of your work...your green crafting is so clever, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your version is adorable, love it. Great recycling project.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love those reindeer poop and socute with the eyes, noses and those pipe cleaners you've used. Excellent idea. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this