Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Top Tip Tuesday are at the recycling lark too!

Good Morning friends and followers!
Thank you to all of you that read my Blog and also to those of you that take the time to comment too! I REALLY appreciate all your comments!
Ok so its Tuesday so that means a New Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and this week we have a fun Challenge hosted by our Lovely Carol

She has chosen
Recycle it as our Challenge
She has done a recycling tutorial and it has a fabulous Olympics feel! so be sure to check that out!

We have some fantastic sponsors again for this challenge.....
and the brilliant
AND! IF 2 ARE NOT ENOUGH WE ALSO HAVE 

WE have our fabulous C.O.E guest playing along too! Asha
along with the rest of our Brilliant TTT Design Team

My Recycling for this project is the top sheet from refill paper pad

and here is my card using it,

I have used one of my own image that I won a few weeks ago while playing a challenge that were sponsored my Meljens Designs and I just had to use this image with that paper! 

My Top Tip:When recycling a paper rummage in your stash for embellishments of the same colours, I had brads with stripes and twine too, you will be really surprised what you find that you thought you lost or used! haha! I forgot I had these brads,


Here are a few challenges I am joining with this card:
Love to Create - Ribbon or Twine 
Use Your Stuff - JFF - Stripes
Gingerloft - Birds of a Feather
The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything goes

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
hugs me x

14 comments:

  1. Samantha this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I always try to recycle as much as possible. thanks for joining us at Love to Creat. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful card! Love the papers & the layout. Well done!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Gingerloft.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Gingerloft Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I love the colors, the composition, the stamp choice and coloring... you certainly picked well when you picked what to recycle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - very elegant. The paper from that pad fits perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Samantha. The image is beautiful and the papers and embellishments coordinate perfectly

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card - I love how you've used the recycled card from the note book!
    Thanks for joining us at the Gingerloft Challenge.
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card hun.great recycling and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combo and the stripes. Thank you for playing with us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fabulous image and perfect for our birds of a feather challenge!Thank you for sharing it with us at Gingerloft this fortnight and good luck, hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! LOVE the Colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute. Such a pretty design. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love how you've recycld the top sheet from that paper pad and used it to decorate the front of the card. Lovely use of string too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this