Saturday, 15 September 2012

Rawr!

Good Morning is seems that Mr blogger is Playing Hide and go seek with my card and some of my post today! tehhehehee Naughty Boy he is!
SO this is a Quick Post to add it again as I am off away for a few days on a Course for work!
YES a Crafting Course so watch this space when with I return hopefully I will have lots of fabby Christmas Ideas


So then Its Saturday and I am posting our New challenge at Totally Gorjuss
This weeks theme is Rawr!!
so you can make anything that makes that noise IE: a Lion, a Monster, a Kids in a costume at a party! I decided to use this use Wags and Whiskers Tiger as he was just so cute when I was looking in my stamp draw for what to use...

I also used the Hero Arts cupcake stamp set to do the cherry background and the main cupcake, and I also used Whimsy Stamp and Die cut Ticket set, I also added glossy accents to his nose and a brad to the mini cake he is holding for dimension.

We are sponsored by the lovely Heathers Hobbie Haven.


The Challenges I would like to link up to are:

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 

mail.google.com

Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous card samantha.i love the fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Samantha - I hope you enjoy your course you lucky girl.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely background, such cute cherries! grrrrreat card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute birthday tiger and how you've coloured him in. Love that paper too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this