Monday, 10 September 2012

On your Marks........

Hi ya Monday is here and its time for a new Incy Wincy Challenge
are you ready? well On your Marks... In fact its a fun challenge the theme is 
We got to use an image too so I chose Pure Innocence 020
she is so cute, I have coloured her in distress inks and sakura star dust pens
The Marker was a scrap trimmed from a card I folded, I seem to have piles of scraps from Square cards I fold from A4 Sheets, anyway... I used some Dotty Ann Tape as a stencil and distressed spiced marmalade, Stapled the ribbon on so it closed the marker a little too, and this makes it also hug the page so if the book drops or is knocked the marker stays put in position. The word Friends is done with the New Craftwork cards Stamp, its a alphabet and number set!
I think you will be seeing a lot of this set! Its going to be very useful!

 You can see the book is not English as I am learning Italian! well trying!
I have coloured the inside of the marker in a contrasting colour but with no image
I decorated the back too! this is how far the bookmark pops out of the top so you will never loose it.

Here are a few challenges I am playing along with:
Little Miss Muffet - Writing, text or script
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Anything goes

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
Incy Wincy Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Great shape and design on your bookmark, Samantha.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "sandwich" design style is fabulous and makes it easy to open to the marked page! Learning Italian --- does this mean a trip? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sandwich bookmark Samantha. How fun is it to have one shaped to open and fold over a couple of italian pages;) Hope you are having a great day. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the cute image and beautiful sunny colours

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab, I love the colours, that image is so sweet and I love your new alphabet stamps!

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet bookmark, Samantha. I love it. It brought a smile to my face.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bookmark honey. Love the bright colours.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bookmark honey. Love the bright colours.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous hun.i love the sweet image and zingy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bookmark idea! Thanks for joining us at LMMS for our writing challenge - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute book marker! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha this is so cute, gorgeous colour and love the image, thanks for joining us at LMMS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bookmark looks absolutely adorable Samantha and I love the design with the spotted paper and ribbon too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this