Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Me Trendy! naaaaaaaaaaa

Te heheheee!

I really wanted to have a play No pressure of DT cards and themes so I decided to play

Simon says Stamps Challenge called
We're So TRENDY! and also found the perfect Sketch at Merry Monday

So I had a rummage in my stamp Draw and thought this WOJ wee was a good match for the papers



But I really wish there was not a hole in the papers pads but seeing as there is!


and they are No good for the main card I did this 


Here are a couple of challenges that I am playing with the above card


Simon Says Stamp - Were so Trendy

 Merry Monday - Sketch
Use It Tuesdays - hoarded supply - Stamp! Shame on me Not used this one in a long time - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts - Christmas
Creative Craft - Anything Goes


Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

15 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love what you did with the inside! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the cute image and those papers are fabulous. Great use of your left over bits too!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa .... blimey girl, that's set the eyes swiveling!! Seriously, great card hun, love the colours and that oh-so-cute gnome. As I said to a "lady" at work once who told me to keep up with the trends, "Hunny, I don't follow trends, I set them". True story! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Super cute and sweet card :) The image is a darling and love the way you coloured it in. The papers are great too! I am just glad that I am not looking at it when I have one of my migraines. And also a great idea to use the tiniest bits of papers the way you did.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card - and those brads are adorable. Thanks so much for adding your card to the Merry Monday challenge.

    Hugs,

    Terry (FD)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous samantha.i love your fab papers and stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for digging into your stash to join us at use it Tuesday. Super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Samantha, the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you use the scraps for the back of the card. Fab idea.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image and good use of scraps too, colours fit our photo inspiration challenge extreemly well.
    Thanks for entering the LCI challenge this fortnight.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute! Adorable image and fun papers! We're so glad you played with the Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and such festive papers! Goes perfectly with your cute image!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and I love the Christmas chevron! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the adorable image, the papers, and the brads, Samantha! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is supercute Samantha. Love the design with the faux stitching and zigzag papers. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this