Monday, 17 September 2012

Green with No envy!

Good Morning! 
Now assuming Mr Blogger is Behaving today this is scheduled!

As its Monday we have a New challenge today at Incy Wincy
The Challenge is Monochrome GREEN
Now though it is GREEN you are allowed Hair or fur colour so my Whimsy image has her hair and the time bird and I cheated by added the teny tiny red berries too!

The papers are Echo Park and I have doodled in a black gel pen, all coloured in Distress inks and markers and the card candy is coloured with Distress markers also.
the pearls were white and I dabbed those with alcohol inks.

We are sponsored by the lovely 


Here is the back of my card using up scraps of the papers from the front!




The Challenges I would like to link up to are

Pink Elephant - Monochromatic

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 


Incy Wincy Designs



Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the sweet image and your colouring is beautiful.
    The way you have used your scraps to decorate the back is such a great idea

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, and I love when you decorate the back ;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous honey, Love it (despite the green!) ps I think you won something at C'mas stamping all year long blog. Did you see?
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous hun.fab sweet image and i love the green :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!!! The brads in the centers and the pale greens everywhere, I'm in love with a card!!
    That's the coolest backing to a card I know I've ever seen.
    Hope you're doing okay. Staying busy I know.
    Hugs to you,
    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally adorable Samantha. Love how you've coloured her up. I saw that you've cheated a bit and so did I on mine and added red flowers;) LOL;) Did I tell you I just loooove it yet?? I doo:) Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha this is so cute! :) Love the mossy green colours and such a cute image1

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous card Samantha! Love the image you've used, your layout and the way you've decorated the back of your card too :o)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this