Monday, 3 September 2012

Good Morning... Not long now..


Hi ya
Not long now till the schools are back and this week at Incy Wincy the theme is Back to School
We are sponsored by Digital Delights are were given an image to use..

We also have some lovely News we have 2 new members of the Incy Wincy Team
HELEN and KAIA!
A huge Welcome to the team girls!

SO then what did I make?
well it was a tricky one but I decided to make a corner bookmark as I have not made on of those before... I have also kept it fairly simple too!
Some Blue card folded the papers cut to size and added and the image I coloured with distress inks and used glossy accents on his glasses, I had wrote ABC in the book he is holding and added the buttons with pinflair glue so they wont be budging.


 And the Back just plain and simple


A couple of challenges I would like to play along with are:

Fussy and Fancy - Back to School
 4 Crafty Chicks - Back to school
 CCEE Stampers - Back to school
Do You Stack Up? - Back to school
Creative Belli - Back to schoolLittle Red Wagon - Number/s

Have a great day
and don't forget to come and join us at 
Incy Wincy Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Such a great design and I love that image!!

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    I am loving this idea of a corner bookmark. Loving the paper you used and the way you coloured in the image. Fab touch with those buttons too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous corner bookmark. I made my first one this weekend, and it was, erm, well, it was ok (ish). Love yours though. I need more practice methinks!!
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for any age!!! Such a fun way to mark a page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bookmark samantha.i love the fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little bookworm is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's darling - I have just discovered these - aren't they fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing our Back to School challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great corner bookmark, fab image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Samantha and I love the dp's you used. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Genius design.

    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this